What you’ll need: Chicken Curry Cut (500 gram), Rassa Masala Paste (100 gram), Oil (4 tbsp)
(Recommendation): This recipe requires very little intervention so make sure you have your favorite show ready to go on Netflix. But don’t fill up on popcorn.
- Heat up your cooking pan, saucepan or any high-sided cooking vessel for 2 minutes. (Make sure it can hold a lot because this makes a lot of delish roti-slurping/rice-coating curry).
- Add 4 tbsp of oil to the pan. Heat it for around two minutes on high flame.
- Once the oil is nice and hot, turn down the flame to medium add 500 grams of curry cut chicken to the pan and sauté it for 3 minutes flipping the chicken pieces for even cooking.
- Now add the Rassa Masala Paste making sure that each piece gets coated evenly. Sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add ¾ cup of WARM water to the pan. (West India Pro Tip): Always add pre warmed water to any recipe unless the recipe specifically advises against it. Stir the contents of the pan, cover with a lid and let it cook for 15 minutes on medium low flame.
- Your Chicken Masala is now ready! But don’t be hasty now. Garnish the curry with freshly chopped coriander and let it rest for 2 minutes with the lid on top.