What you’ll need: Mushroom (sliced) (200 grams), Oil (2 tbsp), Safed Korma Paste (50 grams), Milk (60 ml), Water (1/3 cup/80 ml)
(Recommendation: While this Korma tastes great with any Roti/Chappati/Naan, it tastes just as great as itself. Do try it as a soup!)
- Add 2 tbsp of oil to preheated pan. Heat the oil for a minute.
- Add the sliced Mushrooms and sauté them for a minute or two till they are lightly browned.
- Add 50 grams of Safed Korma Paste and spread it evenly across the pan. Sauté the mushroom for another 2 minutes with the paste.
- Mix the milk and water and add the mixture to the pan. Stir well (Season with a tiny pinch of salt). Let it cook on medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Your Korma is now ready! Let it rest for two minutes before serving.
(Recommendation: This is a great accompaniment to a spicy curry as its slight sweetness balances everything out. It is also quick and super easy to make).