This medley of veggies is a great way of getting away from the tedium of regular boring mundane meals.
Plus this particular mix of veggies makes it super healthy so that you don’t have to feel guilty about indulging yourself.
What you’ll need: Boiled veggies (300 gram Cauliflower Florets, 50 gram French Beans, 50 gram julienned Carrot and 50 gram Peas), 50 gram Capsicum, 100 gram Hariyali Masala Paste, ½ cup Milk, ½ cup Water, 3 Tbsp Cream/Malai, ½ Tsp Salt, 2 Tbsp Oil, 2 Tbsp Butter
- Heat 2 Tbsp of Oil in a high walled pan for two minutes.
- Add in butter and heat it for further 30 seconds.
- Add in the Capsicum and sauté it in the butter for around 2 minutes on medium low flame.
- Add in the boiled veggies and ½ Tsp of Salt. Sauté the boiled veggies along with the capsicum for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep tossing the veggies around to avoid charring them.
- Now add in the curry paste and mix it thoroughly so that it gets distributed evenly. Sauté the veggies with the curry paste for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Premix the Milk and Water together and then add the mixture to the pan. Cover and cook it for around 3 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the cream/Malai. Mix it well. Cook for further two minutes.
- Turn off the flame and let it rest for 2 minutes. Voila! Your Veg Hariyali is now ready. Enjoy this healthy meal with some warm whole wheat Phulkas!